- Climate conservation: reduction of greenhouse gas emissions, especially by limiting the heating needs of housing (21,500 (tCO2e) were saved during the project).
- The fight against desertification: reduction of the pressure on local resources (2 tons of biomass saved per year, per building)
- The reduction of harsh work conditions for women and children thanks to the time saved from collecting wood and cow dung.
- Significant improvement in health conditions: an improvement in the quality of the indoor air and an increase in the indoor temperature by more than 15°C, has reduced medical consultations by half.
- Access to education: the time to study at home has doubled.
- A 60% reduction in energy consumption in both the home and the settlement.
- Technical training for the local population, job creation and additional incomes for the villagers.
- Incomes increase through the development of cottage industries.